Alice Springs to Uluru Tour with Sunset DinnerTravel from Alice to Uluru and enjoy a meal while watching the spectacular sunset.
Along the way you’ll also get to take in the many highlights that comprise the journey from Alice Springs, as we travel along the Stuart Highway and pass the rugged West MacDonnell ranges, crossing remote endless plains and experience the vast openness of Outback Australia. We visit the Uluru and Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre to learn about Aboriginal culture and art along the way, and much more. For a full list of highlights included on the tour, see the “highlights” list below – you won’t be disappointed!
- Morning tea
- Light breakfast on board the coach
- Sunset picnic BBQ dinner with sparkling wine
- Guided walks at Mala & Mutitjulu Waterhole and National Park entry
- Take a break at Jim’s Place, Stuart’s Well – a typical outback roadside stop – there’s time for breakfast, light or cooked (own expense)
- Erldunda and Mt Ebenezer
- Enjoy a complimentary Billy Tea or a cool drink with a lamington cake while taking in superb views of Mt Conner mesa
- Experience the presence of Uluru – the massive stone heart of Australia
- Take a guided walk to Mutitjulu Waterhole and see Aboriginal rock art
- Witness an Uluru sunset while sipping sparkling wine or juice followed by a sunset buffet consisting of cold meats, garden salad and bread